Oceanview (6N) for 3 on Oasis

Good Morning, CC!

I have a question - we just booked an Oasis cruise for this New Years (we are so excited!), and we booked a 6N Oceanview GTY stateroom. I was looking at the deck plans to see what our potential options are in regards to the 3 person stateroom (2 and our toddler), and I don't see any cabins that fit 3 people according to the deck plan legend.

Does anyone have any idea which staterooms fit 3 under that category?

Thanks in advance!

Category 6N does not hold 3 guests. You would need to change categories to a 3,5 or 7N

Your cabin would be repriced at current rates.

How old is your toddler. If under 2 there is a small possibility they would allow you to keep your same cabin with a pack n play but you’d have to call.

Did you book the guarantee for 2 or for 3?

Category 6N does not hold 3 guests. You would need to change categories to a 3,5 or 7N

Your cabin would be repriced at current rates.

How old is your toddler. If under 2 there is a small possibility they would allow you to keep your same cabin with a pack n play but you’d have to call.

Did you book the guarantee for 2 or for 3?

Hi Ken!

Thank you for your reply! We have 3 on our reservation, and we booked through a travel agent. I am not sure why they put us in this category if they can't fit us! She will be 2 on the ship, and it says that on our RCCL cruise planner.

Problem is, now most of the rooms are sold out and that is the only option before moving up to a balcony.

Frustrating. lol.

Hi Ken!

Thank you for your reply! We have 3 on our reservation, and we booked through a travel agent. I am not sure why they put us in this category if they can't fit us! She will be 2 on the ship, and it says that on our RCCL cruise planner.

Problem is, now most of the rooms are sold out and that is the only option before moving up to a balcony.

Frustrating. lol.

You are fine then. Royal is actually adding the ability to sail 3 to a room for several categories. The deck plans may not be updated yet but there is a new symbol.

As long as you booked for 3 then I wouldn’t worry about it. The new symbol is a triangle missing one side. They are basically making the couch up as a bed.

Thanks! I am glad to hear that you can see them! Any range on where they are?

We are so excited - there seems to be so much to do with our little one any by ourselves, I don't think any of us will sit still!

None on deck 7

Mixture on the other decks with some being the forward facing cabins and others being the side facing ones

I can’t see which specific cabins are available as there are only 4 guarantees left in that category.