Royal Carribean Air2Sea bad experience

There are so many reports of people booking a flight, then the airline tinkers with the schedule but the pax aren't consistently notified of the changes.

The airlines are a lot better than RCI at notify about issues.

Biker, who has never missed a change by an airline.

Actually, the real moral of the story is keep checking your flight reservations. There are so many reports of people booking a flight, then the airline tinkers with the schedule but the pax aren't consistently notified of the changes. You need to stay on top of it yourself. Often, if you realize a change has been made right away, there will be more options available that if you don't find out til the last minute.

Absolutely agree. Once flight reservations are made, you can check the airline directly with your Confirmation Number. You should actually do this regardless of how you booked your flights.

Changes of itineraries are made by the airlines, not Air2Sea. It's the passenger's responsibility to keep checking for flight changes.

A few of the flights that we’ve booked with Air2sea have had a couple of changes, but these all came from Delta. They sent us emails letting us know of the changes. I don’t think you should blame Air2sea when the carrier makes changes to their schedules.

Thank you all for your help! It would have been so simple for A2S and/or JetBlue to just state that the original flight was canceled altogether instead of referring me back and forth. It happens, I understand. I've only ever booked airline tickets directly through Southwest or JetBlue and never had a flight change so it didn't dawn on me that was the reason. Oh well. It is what it is and i'm sure we will have a blast.

Thanks again everyone!

P.S. PARAGRAPHS! Got it 😂😂:'):')

Have a great time and hopefully this is a small pump that will be forgotten.