Kids sail free promo

So I know RCI runs promos all the time, but the current kids sail free is good through April or May of next year. We’d rather sail in June, but could also go in April 2019.

Would you wait to book in hopes of kids free pops up, or go ahead and book the April date?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I would not wait. Sales are unpredictable and they are unlikely to have a KSF promo that covers the summer. Prices could go up beyond what would be saved with a promo.

With the exception of the very first KSF promo they ran, they all have had blackout dates that include the majority of times when kids will be out of school. Blackout dates are typically during spring break season, summer break season (starting at the end of May), Thanksgiving week and Christmas/New Years sailings.

With the exception of the very first KSF promo they ran, they all have had blackout dates that include the majority of times when kids will be out of school. Blackout dates are typically during spring break season, summer break season (starting at the end of May), Thanksgiving week and Christmas/New Years sailings.

We got lucky! Our spring break is the first week of April and were able to take advantage of the promo!! [emoji119]

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

MLK day week is the only other week that is available which allows you to only miss 4 days of school. Even Presidents day is blacked out. I would not wait. I would book. My wife is a school teacher so it is double ding in our family. Which is why we try to pick either Pres day or MLK day to minimize the days missed when we cruise.

How often do they usually have KSF? We are looking at another cruise in January, but husband wants to see how this one in August goes. But current promotion ends July 31sr

No discernable pattern to the promos.

How often do they usually have KSF? We are looking at another cruise in January, but husband wants to see how this one in August goes. But current promotion ends July 31sr

You could always book now at a refundable rate and then cancel before final payment date if you don't want to go

For the last 2 years it seems that they have KSF in fall/winter time again......thats when we usually book because we know the kids school schedule then....but like any sale, you never know when it will come again.....