Pharmacia in port?

Derbie

I want to bring back Latisse for my pitifully short eyelashes. Is there one in the immediate area? Not interested in any other Rx's.I have been there several times, but we have spent our days at a resort.

Thanks

Might have better luck in Cozumel if that's on your itinerary.

Not sure what's in the port complex. There is/was a "large" farmacia just outside the cruise port where you catch taxis. And there are a couple of small ones along the malecon. One is at the Hotel El Caballo Blanco the other a block or so closer to the lighthouse. Never shopped any of these so no idea what they carry or prices.

• 2 weeks later...
I want to bring back Latisse for my pitifully short eyelashes. Is there one in the immediate area? Not interested in any other Rx's.I have been there several times, but we have spent our days at a resort.

Thanks

The "pharmacies" in port sell mostly OTC remedies. High prices as they are imported. Have looked through just for interest and did not see anything of interest.

I would not consider this port as having Latisse. They deal in Maalox, Aspirin and other such commmon remedies. They also sell soap, toothpaste and other essentials. Latisse needs a prescription usually from a dermatologist. It is FDA approved so be sure you are buying a safe product wherever you find it.

Look online to see sites for Latisse and then look at reviews of those sites. Go to a dermatologist in your area and ask for how you can obtain at lower prices. Just my opinion as a nurse.

The "pharmacies" in port sell mostly OTC remedies. High prices as they are imported. Have looked through just for interest and did not see anything of interest.

I would not consider this port as having Latisse. They deal in Maalox, Aspirin and other such commmon remedies. They also sell soap, toothpaste and other essentials. Latisse needs a prescription usually from a dermatologist. It is FDA approved so be sure you are buying a safe product wherever you find it.

Look online to see sites for Latisse and then look at reviews of those sites. Go to a dermatologist in your area and ask for how you can obtain at lower prices. Just my opinion as a nurse.

I appreciate the information. I have been purchasing the generic version of Latisse from Mexico for several years. Normally, I get it at a Walmart, etc. At least, the last time I purchase it I was in Cabo at a Walmart. I won't waste my time. Thanks!

If you are going to Cozumel, you may have better luck there.

But no WalMarts in Costa Maya or on Cozumel. There is one in Playa Del Carmen.

Costa Maya has the worst general shopping of any port I have ever seen. Heck, Mahahaul (the real name for the city) doesn't even have an OXXO. Cozumel does have good shopping including stores like Chadraui which is pretty much like a local version of WalMart.