Is there an easy way to look up final payment dates on website?

CP3o

I go to the dashboard which shows bookings but doesn’t give access to invoice like I might expect.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Options: check your email back when you made your reservation for a copy of the invoice. They are customarily emailed to the address you have on file.

call RC with your reservation number and either ask for the date or have them email a copy of your reservation confirmation. The final payment date is on that.

Thanks, just seems like it should be an easy clickable option when there to see invoice of some sort when under a particular reservation but I remember, this is rccl.

Ps I never did any tricks of changing something on profile but do see cruise history now so they must have fixed that bug.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

You should have gotten a copy of the RC invoice when you booked your cruise. The final payment date is on that receipt.

They don't seem to send that all the time anymore.

Thanks, just seems like it should be an easy clickable option when there to see invoice of some sort when under a particular reservation but I remember, this is rccl.

I agree. I just booked a cruise 2 weeks ago, and didn't receive an invoice and cannot see an invoice or any kind of detailed charges online either.