Come Sail Away With Us…LIVE from the MSC Seaside (Yacht Club) …July 21-28, 2018

Lovetocruise2002

Enjoyed your scopes today. Impressed that the Venchi chocolate bar is open on a port day. :)

Thanks again for taking the time to do this. It really helps those of us who haven't cruised with MSC yet.

You're welcome. Just trying to pay it forward :)

Both the one on deck 6 and the one on deck 7 aft were opened.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

quick question

Is there someone making fresh omeletes for breakfast by the pool--there was last year on Divina!

I am not seeing much salad for lunch--there was extensive salad ingredients, to make your own salad kind of meal

great reports

quick question

Is there someone making fresh omeletes for breakfast by the pool--there was last year on Divina!

I am not seeing much salad for lunch--there was extensive salad ingredients, to make your own salad kind of meal

great reports

Salad/veggies choices were the same as yesterday's post so I did not include it this time.

PS: To be fair, Celsius is used in the medical field and other scientific areas in the US.

As an RN for 15 years who has worked in several different types of nursing environments and states, we have always used Fahrenheit. Just sharing from my POV. Now we do use grams for an infants weight.

Awesome beach day. Rented loungers at the Blue Bitch Bar to the right of the water taxi...ask for Brian. What a surprise to see Captain Di Palma with his family there right beside us for the entire day! We chatted a bit and I got a picture with him just before he headed out to jet ski with his young son.

Popular location as we were also watching the 2 Acrobat men from the show the other night practicing handstands on each others head! Right there in front of us on the beach.

Was petting a stray dog on the beach with another young lady and she asked me what I do on the ship because I was wearing my MSC ballcap. Told her I was a passenger on board. She was one of the performers from the beer -prov show. She told me she thought i was the captain with my hat and all because she heard he was in the area. I told her he was right behind us in the lounger. Too funny. Great cruise so far!!

Loving your great review thank you!!

I don't remember who had asked before but here is a scope of the Yacht Club entry and hallway areas.

https://www.pscp.tv/w/bidxSDF4TlFhYVJPT2V3UWJ8MWpNS2dFbkxCcVlKTPv7EY2OzkotoD3Hcv-QLVE87hQvH2UBFttaDovWhdom?t=3s

Thank you so much for this scope which clarifies a lot! I was wondering, the doors you went through to show access to the cabins were both on the starboard side. Is there a door (multiple doors?) to the port side cabins - e.g. under that set of stairs you showed?

Thank you so much for this scope which clarifies a lot! I was wondering, the doors you went through to show access to the cabins were both on the starboard side. Is there a door (multiple doors?) to the port side cabins - e.g. under that set of stairs you showed?

From the point in the scope where the elevator is...if you head left, that is how you get to the port side. The stairs are in that main hallway, sectioned off from the staterooms completely.

Awesome beach day. Rented loungers at the Blue Bitch Bar to the right of the water taxi...ask for Brian. What a surprise to see Captain Di Palma with his family there right beside us for the entire day! We chatted a bit and I got a picture with him just before he headed out to jet ski with his young son.

Popular location as we were also watching the 2 Acrobat men from the show the other night practicing handstands on each others head! Right there in front of us on the beach.

Was petting a stray dog on the beach with another young lady and she asked me what I do on the ship because I was wearing my MSC ballcap. Told her I was a passenger on board. She was one of the performers from the beer -prov show. She told me she thought i was the captain with my hat and all because she heard he was in the area. I told her he was right behind us in the lounger. Too funny. Great cruise so far!!

Loving your great review thank you!!

Now I will be looking around for you in your ballcap [emoji6]Thanks for sharing your beach day!

Your scopes are amazing. I’ve done star class but I love this ship within a ship concept which even star class does not have. I confess I have started looking for a cruise on MSC thanks to both you and John’s scopes. Your review is outstanding. Thanks so much for sharing your journey.

Great blog, full of good information.We are sailing in a deluxe yacht club suite on Oct 13,2018,we've been following your scopes and blog. When you get up to deck 19 please take a few pics of the cabanas and if you have time maybe get some info on how they work.

Thanks John Y

is the elevators you showed when you walked into yacht club in your periscope ALSO have stairs next to them? It shows there is in the deck plans but I couldnt see if in the video.

Also, I thought this was wierd, on the MSC website they have a link to a seaside 2019 summer deckplan https://www.msccruises.com/en-gl/Discover-MSC/Cruise-Ships/MSC-Seaside/Deckplan.aspx :confused::confused::confused:

From the point in the scope where the elevator is...if you head left, that is how you get to the port side. The stairs are in that main hallway, sectioned off from the staterooms completely.

That makes perfect sense! thank you again. Boy how I'd like to re-draw their deck plans.

Your scopes are amazing. I’ve done star class but I love this ship within a ship concept which even star class does not have. I confess I have started looking for a cruise on MSC thanks to both you and John’s scopes. Your review is outstanding. Thanks so much for sharing your journey.

IMO, the pool and grill up on deck 19 set this apart from Oasis class. That is a huge benefit.

Great blog, full of good information.We are sailing in a deluxe yacht club suite on Oct 13,2018,we've been following your scopes and blog. When you get up to deck 19 please take a few pics of the cabanas and if you have time maybe get some info on how they work.

Thanks John Y

Will do. I was going to do a scope of deck 19 today but it was a bit windy. I will try tomorrow.

is the elevators you showed when you walked into yacht club in your periscope ALSO have stairs next to them? It shows there is in the deck plans but I couldnt see if in the video.

Also, I thought this was wierd, on the MSC website they have a link to a seaside 2019 summer deckplan https://www.msccruises.com/en-gl/Discover-MSC/Cruise-Ships/MSC-Seaside/Deckplan.aspx :confused::confused::confused:

The stairs are behind the elevator. Maybe I will do another scope tomorrow lol.

Do they display the dinner menus in the YC earlier in the day?

I just asked Arthur. He said yes, they display them shortly after lunch. He also said if you want to see them in advance to plan your week, then ask the YC restaurant hostess and they can show you. He then told me that he knows all, so just ask him! This guy is hilarious!

I just asked Arthur. He said yes, they display them shortly after lunch. He also said if you want to see them in advance to plan your week, then ask the YC restaurant hostess and they can show you. He then told me that he knows all, so just ask him! This guy is hilarious!

Great, thanks! Nice that they can show us in advance for planning our week.

(I'm trying like crazy to turn our cruise in January into a B2B. Yesterday there was a Deluxe in the YC for the week following ours, but this morning it was already gone.)