Come Sail Away With Us…LIVE from the MSC Seaside (Yacht Club) …July 21-28, 2018

Lovetocruise2002

Looking forward to your posts. We were on Seaside YC back in March...loved it. Have a great cruise.

Thank you. Have not read a single bad review on the YC yet...looking forward to it.

Tell Lucila in the YC restaurant that Todd, Kelly, Bella, and Lilly said hello and we hope to see her again in March! Thanks!

Will do. If I meet her I will ask if she will be there in March.

I am following ANXIOUSLY!

I am not in YC on Seaside until next May!

Taking notes!

Happy Anniversary!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

I will be posting just about anything I can get my hands on so stay tuned [emoji4]

Have a wonderful cruise!!! You will be blown away by YC...........I promise!!

Thank you and counting on it!

Have a blast and i'm looking forward to your reports. The YC is a great experience !!!

So I keep hearing! Time to finally see for myself!

Take that empty suitcase with you and use it to carry home all the new shoes you buy![emoji151]

[emoji23] Then he will only have the clothes on his back! That is his one carry on item. Might not make for good company after a while [emoji40]

On the other hand....we are doing some planning to do some shopping tomorrow [emoji6]

Tell Lucila in the YC restaurant that Todd, Kelly, Bella, and Lilly said hello and we hope to see her again in March! Thanks!
Is she Brazilian assistant waiter with a nice smile?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Missthesea...I followed your posts. Sounds like you had a great time! I doubt we will be up early enough to watch the ship come in [emoji42]

Feel free to ask whatever. I will try to find out.

Ah, and I haven’t finished my review! Your dedication will spur me on...

I’ll be following. We’ll be on the Seaside in the YC at this time next year for our 50th anniversary. I’ll be particularly waiting to hear how the weather is as we have never cruised the Caribbean in the summer. We’ll be with our daughter and her family (husband, son 13 and daughter 16). We made the reservation last October after cruising on the Divina in the YC. What a fantastic experience. We thought the Haven on the Escape was awesome, but the YC exceeded the experience by leaps and bounds. Have a great time !!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I’ll be following. We’ll be on the Seaside in the YC at this time next year for our 50th anniversary. I’ll be particularly waiting to hear how the weather is as we have never cruised the Caribbean in the summer. We’ll be with our daughter and her family (husband, son 13 and daughter 16). We made the reservation last October after cruising on the Divina in the YC. What a fantastic experience. We thought the Haven on the Escape was awesome, but the YC exceeded the experience by leaps and bounds. Have a great time !!!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thank you! Being a teacher myself, we always cruise in July/August. It is hot but that has never taken away from the vacation.

Enjoying it already. Looking forward to your thoughts and posts. Have a wonderful time !

Thanks for joining us!

Following as well! Will be in one of the Royal Suites seven weeks after your return. Like you, we’ve been counting down for over a year. My wife and I enjoyed 10 days in the YC on Divina last summer. I know some of the staff moved to Seaside, so interested to hear who you meet.

We stay at the Intercontinental every time we go to MIA. We like it so much that we often leave a few days early so we can relax there and get into true vacation mode before the cruise. Like someone else suggested, we always request a room up high facing the port. Even if you can’t get up early enough to see the cruise ships arrive, there is so much to see. The windows are so big, you can actually sit in the window sill and watch the port. If you are there this afternoon, you can watch the Friday cruises depart from the hotel pool deck—or from the window in your room. Lots of great restaurants within walking distance. We had never had Peruvian food until going to MIA, but there are two great ones within walking distance, and we always visit at least one of them during every stay. Have a great trip!

Following as well! Will be in one of the Royal Suites seven weeks after your return. Like you, we’ve been counting down for over a year. My wife and I enjoyed 10 days in the YC on Divina last summer. I know some of the staff moved to Seaside, so interested to hear who you meet.

We stay at the Intercontinental every time we go to MIA. We like it so much that we often leave a few days early so we can relax there and get into true vacation mode before the cruise. Like someone else suggested, we always request a room up high facing the port. Even if you can’t get up early enough to see the cruise ships arrive, there is so much to see. The windows are so big, you can actually sit in the window sill and watch the port. If you are there this afternoon, you can watch the Friday cruises depart from the hotel pool deck—or from the window in your room. Lots of great restaurants within walking distance. We had never had Peruvian food until going to MIA, but there are two great ones within walking distance, and we always visit at least one of them during every stay. Have a great trip!

Thanks for the tips! We did put in a request for a room with the bay view however, we also booked a room with club lounge access so the view is not guaranteed. Fingers crossed. We'll see where we end up for dinner. Chances are highly likely it will be somewhere near Bayside Marketplace.

Safe Flight!

Thanks ellceee! [emoji4]

Enjoy! I would be interested if you could post your Internet usage each day and give a brief description of how you used the Internet that day. Thanks a lot.

No problem...but fair warning...we are heavy internet users. Hubby will be using it to log into work and I will be using it to update this blog, Periscope, and FaceTime my kids back at home.

Have a safe trip to MIA. We'll be following along. Sailing for our first time with MSC in the YC in January.

Thanks for following along [emoji4]

Thanks for the tips! We did put in a request for a room with the bay view however, we also booked a room with club lounge access so the view is not guaranteed. Fingers crossed. We'll see where we end up for dinner. Chances are highly likely it will be somewhere near Bayside Marketplace.

I'd also love to hear more about your hotel.

We usually stay at Marriott properties, but our favorite hotel (JW Marriott Marquis) is pricey for our upcoming cruise in January. We have a reservation, but will probably change, especially if our flight gets in later in the day.

I'd also love to hear more about your hotel.

We usually stay at Marriott properties, but our favorite hotel (JW Marriott Marquis) is pricey for our upcoming cruise in January. We have a reservation, but will probably change, especially if our flight gets in later in the day.

For sure. We'll show some pics and give some details once we get there. [emoji4]

I'm Definitely following! We will be on the Seaside in just a few weeks, also booked in the YC. Looking forward to more and your pictures. Thank you for posting your review and pics!! :)

Thanks for following along.

Just returning the favour...that is what makes a live blog a great resource...we can all learn and share from each other [emoji4]