Come Sail Away With Us…LIVE from the MSC Seaside (Yacht Club) …July 21-28, 2018

Lovetocruise2002

The room is a good size. The square footage is slightly smaller than a JS on RCI. I feel the difference more in the width of the room than the depth. There is sufficient storage for both of us, however, if both my girls were here, I feel that it may be a bit tight. That or we just pack too much!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Our butler is Jeannot. He is wonderful so far. Came in and introduced himself right after muster drill. At that point he asked if we had any request. We asked for more water to be stocked in the room and we inquired about a kettle. They do not provide kettles. However, because we like a hot cup of tea before bed, Jeannot had this waiting for us when we got back to our cabin tonight.a6daae03ab6272a3c04157e276ed285b.jpg

He later showed up to check to see if it was to our liking and also brought a ton of water with him. Jeannot also informed us that we now have a standing order for a thermos of hot water each night! We are pretty low key people. We don't make many requests but the kettle is important to us when we cruise. I was really happy with the way this request was handled. Ok, goodnight for real this time [emoji6][emoji42]

Arthur is going home beginning of Sept but he is trying to stay till end of Sept.

Who is his assistant waiter? Can you ask him if he has polished off those two bottles of bubbly we left him? Thanks

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Arthur is going home beginning of Sept but he is trying to stay till end of Sept.

Who is his assistant waiter? Can you ask him if he has polished off those two bottles of bubbly we left him? Thanks

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

His assistant is not Jovi. I forget her name but I will check later today and let you know. I did tell him you said "hi", he said "hello" back to you "Mr. Frank" [emoji6]

I will ask him about the bubbly.

It seems like you are really enjoying the ship and crew so far! Can't wait to hear more about it!! I think your cabin is very very pretty, I like the bathroom, except the one sink.

Still finding my way around. It is different but a good different. I commented too in the scope that I prefer the two sinks in a GS on RCI. But the room is great so far! Bed is very comfortable. There is a pillow menu that you can also select from.

Just watched your scope and came over to follow along.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks for joining!

Having breakfast as we speak. Arthur and his assistants name is Arnalei . Loving the cruise so far!!

I'm having tea in the lounge. Fuchsia tank top, if you want to say hello [emoji6]

Thanks! I knew her name started with an "A" but did not remember the whole thing.

Now we are going to start looking at MSC cruise! Lol;p

They definitely have a good product here to compete with RCI. There is no outlet by the bed though. Only a USB wall outlet. Maybe those who have experience with CPAP machines can chime in on how they have handled this.