Random Thoughts on Breeze July 8-15

She is aging gracefully, well maintained, and as beautiful as ever.

The staff was friendly and eager to please. I encountered the same young couple early mornings and after dinner each evening, who clean the deck and glass railings on deck 5. They always chatted briefly, laughed a little, and the fellow occasionally danced with his mop. The last sea day the young woman came to find me to be sure I knew luggage tags were available.

Our cabin stewardess was friendly and cheerfully complied with the two requests I had during the week.

The MDR wait team, led by Damir from Croatia, was top notch. Natasa, MDR hostess, should be the face of Carnival. This was our third cruise with her and it's like meeting an old friend.

The piano bar entertainer was, in fact, very entertaining.

Highlights were the steak tartare/ bone marrow appetizer in the Steakhouse, and the Chef's Table experience.

It was our first time to book spa cabins, and well worth the upcharge. The T-pool is amazing, the tile loungers were fantastic, and the elevator to the Serenity Deck was the icing on the cake.

I had to dig hard to come up with one complaint -- Brandy Alexanders aren't available at any bar.

We parasailed, ate at Sloppy Joe's, and visited Hemingway's house in Key West. The young ones snorkled in Freeport while I read To Have and Have Not - particularly fitting after Key West. We went to Cabbage Beach in Nassau and had a wonderful time.

It was bittersweet knowing it was our Farewell to the Breeze cruise. I love that ship.

Happy sailing.

We've sailed the Breeze 3 times since last June and are on her again in Sept for what I think is her last sailing from Galveston. We didn't realize this would be her last sailing from Galveston just wanted to book a premier and got lucky as we love and will miss her, lol.

Thanks for your thoughts and sorry you will be loosing the Breeze. HOWEVER, we are so excited to be taking a 14 day cruise on her out of Port Canaveral in November and again in October, 2019.

The Vista will be a new experience for you and I hope y'all like her. :)