NCL Cruise air w/ American Airlines

MaryAnn261

We received our travel docs and got flights w/ AA. I immediately called American and tried to reserve seats. I was able to for the flight down but.. coming home they said I would have to wait til I arrived at the airport. Does this mean I may not get seats. Does NCL ever book stand by seats?

I checked the AA site and acted like I was going to book 2 new tickets on the same flights. The only seats that they showed available were scattered center seats. I would really like to be able to sit next to my husband on the flight home.

Has this ever happened to anyone? Any suggestions on what we can do other than arriving at the airport way too early and trying to get exit row seats?

Thanks in advance.

Cruise lines are notorious for getting the cheapest airline tickets that they can. They never get you assigned seating: that is up to you or your TA no matter what cruise line. Hopefully you got your outbound seats assigned. Upon check-in ask for the return flight seats assignments or exit rows. Worst case scenario, you will be separated but on the same plane.

Bon Voyage

Archived