Dining on Pride of America

• 1 month later...
We made reservations a couple of nights but also walked up to the main dining room and was seated within 5 minutes. You can make reservations right on the ship if you want.

How easy or hard was it to find seating at the buffet fairly early in morning on the first day in each port?

How easy or hard was it to find seating at the buffet fairly early in morning on the first day in each port?

It can get busy in there but they have a lot of seating, plus you can sit in the Gold Rush Saloon, the outdoor seating in the back and out by the main pool. I don't know if they did this every day or not, but Moderno was open for extra seating on the last day

No issues at all with seating on the mornings we went to the buffet. We popped in on sea days as well and there was plenty of room even in the main buffet area.

It can get busy in there but they have a lot of seating, plus you can sit in the Gold Rush Saloon, the outdoor seating in the back and out by the main pool. I don't know if they did this every day or not, but Moderno was open for extra seating on the last day

Thanks. Good to know.

We were on POA a year ago. Buffet got a bit crowded but being only 2 people, never a problem. The day we did the biking down the volcano crater, we left solo early, nothing was open except gold rush cafe, they had coffee and some cold cereal/toast kind of stuff.

Lol what was I thinking!! I. Want to say days when we did not have to be off of the ship for excursions and on Maui when we got off later to go on Nother excursion. We booked all privately.

Got it. Makes sense. Thanks. All of those cruises start to blur after a while. ;)

We were on POA a year ago. Buffet got a bit crowded but being only 2 people, never a problem. The day we did the biking down the volcano crater, we left solo early, nothing was open except gold rush cafe, they had coffee and some cold cereal/toast kind of stuff.

Thanks. We will probably run into that in Kona because we want to be in line for the tender around 7. I just don't see the dining room or Cadillac being much of an option when we want to grab breakfast fast rather than taking an hour.

We were always up and in the buffet by 7;00 am a d always got seating out on deck. There is also a small buffet open on the aft deck but doesn't much more than the basics.

Great cruise, great ports, great ship and service.

We were always up and in the buffet by 7;00 am a d always got seating out on deck. There is also a small buffet open on the aft deck but doesn't much more than the basics.

Great cruise, great ports, great ship and service.

Thanks. Can you tell me more about the small buffet on the aft deck?