Getaway Aft- questions

krazykohns

Considering upgrading our balcony (bc) to aft facing (b1). I seem to find some conflicting info. Do the aft balconies have lounge chairs or seats? Are they decent to lay out on if we to keep it low key?

TYIA for your responses!

Edited by krazykohns

They vary greatly in depth. Some have 2 loungers and 2 chairs plus the table....

P1030573.JPG

Some barely have room/depth for the chairs.....

u7agubyn.jpg

Some are like a cave as far as privacy but also have sun if by the railing and others are mostly in the sun.

On each deck, there are differences in width as well as differences in bed location.

Which decks are available?

Thank you so much for the examples! I was told many were available - I figured before I took the plunge I better be atleast 90% sure we wanted to do this... what ones would you suggest for a lounger and fairly to mostly sunny?? Thanks!

The examples above are deck 9 (deepest) and deck 13 (least deep). The size order for depth is 9,12,11,10,14,13.

Those with bed near balcony are wider than those with bed near closet. The stateroom directly port side of the HC B1 will be the most narrow.

My favorites are 12306/12906. Even though 12 isn't as deep as 9, I like the "not too high, not too low" location, the bed near the balcony, and the size.....

19808578244_fa85b7b22e_b.jpg

20431223955_239e378405_b.jpg

• Like 1

we had a deck 9 cabin twice. I think it was 9920. Huge balcony, we had our family of 8 on it for sail away. The waterfront is directly below it but the roof covers it. I would love to book this room again

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We have been on Deck 9 & 12, which we enjoy as they have a lot of shade. If you are looking for more sun would suggest you look at the B6 Large Balcony cabins. They are uniformly large and all have plenty of room for two loungers, two chairs and a table, but more sun than we like.

As a plus, the B6s seem much closer to the venues so you can grab a frosty drink and head back to your private sundeck:cool: