NYC Check in query

BaWBarmy

We are due to sail on the Escape in early September, it will be our first cruise since becoming Platinum Latitudes members.

We have cruised out of NYC twice before and I just remember being herded into a line, herded might be a bit strong, we'll say shepherded, We were shepherded into a line towards a bank of check in desks and given a number.

I know that as Platinum there is a quicker way to board however our 26 year old daughter who is Bronze is part of our reservation and will be sharing a stateroom. Obviously she doesn't get priority check in / embarkation but does need to check in with us. Do we just check in as normal and embark when our number is called, or do we check in as normal and then the two platinum members of our party can just embark when we want but the Bronze member of our party will have to wait, as she'll have her keycard and be checked in.

Its not a big issue I just wanted to use all the benefits of Platinum that I could get.

Also as a bit of a follow on. Would she be allowed to join us for our Speciality restaurant meals as long as she, sorry I, paid for her meal?

We are due to sail on the Escape in early September, it will be our first cruise since becoming Platinum Latitudes members.

We have cruised out of NYC twice before and I just remember being herded into a line, herded might be a bit strong, we'll say shepherded, We were shepherded into a line towards a bank of check in desks and given a number.

I know that as Platinum there is a quicker way to board however our 26 year old daughter who is Bronze is part of our reservation and will be sharing a stateroom. Obviously she doesn't get priority check in / embarkation but does need to check in with us. Do we just check in as normal and embark when our number is called, or do we check in as normal and then the two platinum members of our party can just embark when we want but the Bronze member of our party will have to wait, as she'll have her keycard and be checked in.

Its not a big issue I just wanted to use all the benefits of Platinum that I could get.

Also as a bit of a follow on. Would she be allowed to join us for our Speciality restaurant meals as long as she, sorry I, paid for her meal?

I think as long as she is in your "party" while checking in she can go with you... im pretty sure she can join at specialty restaurant as long as you pay the bill.