1996 and 1999 Itineraries Help.

Sophia67

I've been scanning all of my old photos, negatives, and slides. I confess that some of them got scattered / lost / disorganized.

I am trying to figure out what the itineraries were for a few of cruises that I took back in 1996 and 1999. Any help or guidance would be appreciated.

April 1996 - Regal Princess, 7 Day Caribbean out of San Juan (I know that we stopped in Barbados on April 8th)

December 1996 - Star Princess, 7 Day Caribbean out of Ft. Lauderdale (I know that we stopped in Nassau and Princess Cays)

December 1999 - Dawn Princess, 7 Day Southern Caribbean out of San Juan (I know that we stopped in Caracas)

Thanks! I can't find anything online.

If you have your exact departure dates, the Ship Mate app should be able to pull them up for you.

Download the free app, register, then go to "my cruises" , add a cruise, and it is self explanatory from there.

The earliest one I added was 1998. That was on a now retired ship. I think they have removed the ability to add retired ships now, but it looks like all yours are still in service.

If you have your exact departure dates, the Ship Mate app should be able to pull them up for you.

Download the free app, register, then go to "my cruises" , add a cruise, and it is self explanatory from there.

The earliest one I added was 1998. That was on a now retired ship. I think they have removed the ability to add retired ships now, but it looks like all yours are still in service.

Actually it is 0 for 3.

Regal Princess #1 left the Princess fleet in 2007, is now the P&O Pacific Dawn.

Star Princess #1 left the fleet in 1997, has since been owned by P&O Europe, Ocean Village, P&O Australia and is now the CMV Columbus.

Dawn Princess just left the Princess fleet in 2017, is now the P&O Australia Pacific Explorer.

...though it is certainly possible that online sources will have intermingled the deployments of the old and new versions of these ships. Happy hunting.

I couldn't find Star Princess 1996, but I did see reference to early 1997 cruises with the following itinerary:

Princess Cruises (Star Princess), every Sunday through April 13, 7 days; Princess Cays, St. Thomas, St. John, St. Croix, Nassau, Fort Lauderdale

So, we were on the Star Princess in 1996. It was our first Princess cruise. Best I can remember, we left Fort Lauderdale and sailed to San Juan, St. Thomas, St. Croix and Princess Cays. I think the San Juan stop was a diversion because of poor weather in the Bahamas preventing a stop in Nassau after leaving Florida.

• 2 weeks later...

You guys are awesome. I am putting the pieces together.

Regal Princess - April 1996 - I had totally forgotten about Mayreau, St. Vincent and the Grenadines.

Star Princess - December 1996 - I had the St. Croix stop listed for the April cruise. Thanks for the correction!

Dawn Princess - December 1999 - San Juan, Aruba, Caracas, Grenada, Dominica, St. John