Norwegian Getaway Dining Question

cbriceno305

Hi Everyone,

So the family and I will be cruising on the Norwegian Getaway in September and I had a specific question to ask regarding dining reservations.

Now, I understand that you can reserve dining before actually boarding the ship but is there a penalty if you fail to show up to a dining reservation on the ship?

The reason I ask is because I plan to make some reservations at different restaurants (I have the dining package as a perk) but there may be a night that something might come up and cause us to not go to the restaurant.

Any help on this matter would be much appreciated!!!

No, no penalty but I usually just take a second to call and cancel. That being said, they only hold your reservation for 15 minutes then it just goes to the next party.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

You should also know that the NCL system will not let you book things that would interfere or overlap with each other. In other words, you can't book a dinner and a show at the same time figuring you'll just decide at the time which you'll go to.