Barcelona Terminal B and C Expedited Arrival

We are traveling with a party of 10 and 2 off us have Terminal C Expedited Arrival listed on their Set Sail Pass on the Royal App and the rest have Terminal B. Can we all check in together? Is the time and terminal enforced? Doesn't really matter to me it's just we will be sharing transportation to the port and seems silly to have two separate drop offs.

We are traveling with a party of 10 and 2 off us have Terminal C Expedited Arrival listed on their Set Sail Pass on the Royal App and the rest have Terminal B. Can we all check in together? Is the time and terminal enforced? Doesn't really matter to me it's just we will be sharing transportation to the port and seems silly to have two separate drop offs.

I'd go to the assigned terminal just in case.

The ship is so big she straddles 2 terminals to make boarding as quick/efficient as possible

It depends on cabin location as to whether you use B or C.

You should use the correct terminal and arrange to meet on board.

We just had this same thing happen We all went ahead boarded at C and there was no problem. I did talk to RCI about it beforehand and they said it was fine.

When we arrived back in Barcelona we had to split up between B and C for pick up.

Hope this helps!

We just had this same thing happen We all went ahead boarded at C and there was no problem. I did talk to RCI about it beforehand and they said it was fine.

When we arrived back in Barcelona we had to split up between B and C for pick up.

Hope this helps!

Good to know. Thanks!