Jolly Pirate excursion

rellek2221

We've been on that cruise and really enjoyed it. We had no issues with sea sickness at all, but of course that depends on what the sea conditions are and also just how susceptible a person is to sea sickness. We haven't been sea sick in years, so??? It was very calm.

Perhaps it was just our cruise, but there was some pretty raunchy dancing (passerngers and crew members,) on our cruise; I suppose that would depend on the mix of passengers. I would be uncomfortable with young kids seeing it, but you didn't have to sit where the dancing was.

We didn't get seasick on our cruise on the Jolly Roger, but it was quite calm and we don't get sea sick anyway.

There really is no way to predict the weather or sea conditions, but most of the time it should be fine. It doesn't go out very far. I think we had to take a small boat out to the ship.

We really enjoyed the cruise, except for some very raunchy dancing between crew and passengers. Probably doesn't always happen.

They can go on the cruise and fear sea sickness or stay home abs still fear sea sickness. Easy choice.

Sadly, the fear of possible sea sickness keeps some for doing things they missed out on enjoying. :(

Thanks for replies; I am one of the ones who fears sea sickness, but it won't keep me from going....I'll prob just take a non-drowsy dramamine tablet and go with the flow. The raunchy dancing doesn't sound too great :confused:

As to the dancing, I'm not a prude, but wow, had never seen anything quite like that. I am sure alcohol was involved. There were other places to sit where you could avoid watching.

Water was quite calm. I really think you will be ok. I'd take a non-drowsy med if possible.

These excursions are known as booze cruises, are they not? People some times drink too much r um punch and the dancing can get raunchy and the fellow cruisers a bit wild. No t too surprising is it?

If some people think they may get sea sick, tr might be a good idea for them to go easy on the rum punch.

Edited by sail7seas