Does the Elite Beverage Package include tasting events?

Chrisfromco

I'm probably mistaken, but I thought I read somewhere that the elite package included the tasting events? Can anyone confirm this? I've been doing a lot of research lately, and I can't remember if it was from HAL or someone else. Lol! On a side note does anyone have any feedback on these events? We are on Eurodam to Mexican Riviera in December and several of them look interesting to me.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Thanks, for the information on beverage pkgs,just wondered if you can buy a non alcoholic pkg and a specialty pkg ? or does the beverage pkg purchase have to be the same? Mary.

The beverage package has to be the same if you are both sharing a cabin.

The only exception as I understand it, is if there is a medical reason that one person cannot consume alcohol. I believe that a medical letter is required to support that.

As seen here, http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Beverage-Packages.pdf

Beer tasting and the Bartenders Mixology Class are included in the Elite Package. Not wine or spirits other than you might sip in Mixology.

Thank Roger!

Awesome! Thanks for finding that! I really appreciate it!

Chris

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Forums mobile app

As seen here, http://www.rogerjett-photography.com/here/wp-content/uploads/2018/04/Beverage-Packages.pdf

Beer tasting and the Bartenders Mixology Class are included in the Elite Package. Not wine or spirits other than you might sip in Mixology.

Thank Roger!

Thank you for posting the beverage package menu.

I am glad the Signature package includes the Quench packages selections for water, especially San Pellegrino and Perrier.

I don't see a Pinot Noir listed on the Signature wine selections.

If we have the Signature package and order a glass of wine that is over $9.00 do they charge the full price of the glass or the upcharge difference?

Thanks!

If your drink is over limit, you pay full price. On the SBP, you don't usually have any Pinot Noir choices. You may want to go with a Shiraz or Syrah as a substitute.

Do remember you can upgrade your "complementary" Explore4 Signature Beverage Package to the Elite package once onboard by simply paying the difference in regular price. But if you plan to do this, do it before you receive your first drink onboard as it makes everything much easier for accounts. I confirmed all this with Ships Services.