WOW Those prices for Internet with Celebity!

TexasBlue7

Celebrity is quoting us $224 ($202 with discount, classic memeber) for one device for the 7-9 day cruises. Our last two Celebrity cruises we paid around $125 for one device, but the last cruise with them was June of last year to Alaska. We have never paid more than $130 on Celebrity, Royal Caribbean, or Carnival for 7 days on one device with unlimited access. Are they telling us to forget about purchasing internet from them now? clear.png?emoji-frown-1741 We will be in ports on this upcoming cruise where we have access via my phone. We just like to be able to stay in touch with the world when out at sea. We know that Celebrity has claimed to upgrade their internet services on their ships, but are they looking to recoup the expenses in 6 months or what? :(

There's no way around it for us. Husband and I are the sole caregivers for our elderly parents and a disabled family member. We need to keep in touch on a daily basis. I purchased the unlimited internet package for one device during a 20% off promotion, which ended up being $199. Check your emails from Celebrity and your cruise planner for discounts.

There's no way around it for us. Husband and I are the sole caregivers for our elderly parents and a disabled family member. We need to keep in touch on a daily basis. I purchased the unlimited internet package for one device during a 20% off promotion, which ended up being $199. Check your emails from Celebrity and your cruise planner for discounts.

Bless you guys. We were sole caregivers for awhile and understand the issues. We will keep an eye out for discounts. I'm never adverse to calling the Captain's club either. hehe

For our upcoming 7 day Bermuda cruise, I thought that $315 per person for the Go Best package was a great deal. It includes gratuities, OBC, premium drink package and unlimited internet. Individually, I think the drink package and internet package are too expensive, even with any Captain's Club discounts. Since I'd have to pay gratuities anyway and I'm sure I'll use the OBC, I thought the Go Best was a good deal. I realize that they're not always offered but when they are, I think we'll go for it.

Geez... I earn my living from working on the Internet, troubleshooting Internet problems, and being constantly connected in case of a problem. It's a good paycheck and allows me to cruise, but it is also very stressful. If I have things set up successfully, the Internet can survive ten days with my backup buddy at work. I can wait to check until I get to port. The ship's Internet is too expensive.

Yeah, they want $224 for a 7-night Alaskan cruise. Probably not worth more than $100.

Hello Wine-O.

How are you? Been anywhere interesting recently? We did Ponta Delgada en route to Southampton last April. Funchal was a better experience.

Mr and Mrs Jopseph S Schmoe (representing the Schmoes of Tallahassee) are currently signed up for a Summit repo from Bayonne to San Juan.

At one time, you mentioned an insurance carrier. Can you PM a name?

CU Soon

"Life's not easy when you are a Schmoe"

Edited by josephsschmoe