Celebrity Summit Suite Balacony

Airrace

Has anyone been able to have chairs only placed on the verandas instead of lounge chairs. We are not much of a sun worshipers but would like to have breakfast on the veranda.

Thanks in advance for your time and answers.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Has anyone been able to have chairs only placed on the verandas instead of lounge chairs. We are not much of a sun worshipers but would like to have breakfast on the veranda.

Thanks in advance for your time and answers.

The veranda furniture varies depending mainly on the size of your veranda.

But you have no need for concern as they all have at minimum a table and 2 chairs, so you can have meals out on any of the verandas.

Many of the suite veranda chairs recline and can be used in combination with a footrest or a large, partially inflated ball to make the equivalent of a lounger.

Many of the sky suite verandas are really too small for a lounge chair (although people do manage to squeeze them in anyway), while several of the sky suites have verandas that are quite large.

(I am thinking of 6145, 6146, 6131 and 6132, if I am recalling the numbers correctly.)

The higher level suites all have good-sized balconies of varying kinds.

If you should get a veranda with a lounger that you don't want, you can certainly ask your butler or stateroom attendant to have it removed.

They will do just about anything you want to make you happy.

Many of the people reading this who are not in suites are probably already jumping up and down, waving their hands in the air, volunteering to take any lounger that you don't want. clear.png?emoji-winktongue-1704

I love a lounger in the shade on my veranda to read, doze, look at the ocean. I stay out of the sun as much as possible for various reasons. If you plan on only sitting out there for breakfast I think what a waste!

If your veranda has both chairs and loungers, give it a couple of days before asking to have the loungers removed, you might find you come to love them.