Princess visa and getting obc

Knickearth

we have a long cruise coming up in the fall. I went to the princess visa bank to turn in points and get obj credit. I followed the instructions. Now I can’t see if I got it on either the banks records or the princess booking I have.

That said has anyone turned in pats for obj and if so does it take a while to show up. I wonder if I need to contact the bank

Would appreciate any advice

:):)

Third party OBC does not appear in your cruise personalizer or on your travel summary. There should be a confirmation in your cabin when you board. I certainly hope you printed out a receipt of the transaction at the time you redeemed the points in case it is not there.

I just redeemed Princess Visa points for OBC on our recent cruise. I did it online and printed the confirmation, and I received an email confirmation. I always take the email with me on the cruise but so far have never needed it. The OBC didn't show on my Personalizer but it does show on the Travel Summary that you print and take with you on the cruise. It will be under "Special Services" or something like that, on the third or fourth page of the Summary. When you go on your cruise, get a copy of your Shipboard Account and it should show as a credit. They will deduct from it daily until it is all used, and if you have any left over (we did) you will get a check in the mail about three weeks after your cruise.