Journey in Norway

oddjob16

Just a snapshot from the White Night in Trollfjord. This fjord cruise has had some amazing weather so far. In Trollfjord they had 26 ˚C during the White Night, which is astonishing. 9dfc6cdd93edc2a27bc922406648bd86.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Great Pic Odd and the weather has been incredible for the last couple of months in the UK as well.

Hope you and Synnove are well.

David

Hi, David. Have to admit we are NOT on board. Picture was taken by a friend. They have had insanely good weather so far.

Hugs to you and Dawn. Hope to see you again soon. [emoji3]🥂

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

We ARE on board and it has been a magical trip. The weather has been ridiculously warm and sunny. Our white night was in our own stunning fjord where are charming captain, Gianmario, turned us around 360 degrees and settled down for white night. This I think is our number one cruise experience. Norway is astoundingly beautiful and in warm sunny weather beyond compare. We meet up with the Pursuit on August 6th. Today we are sailing into Honningsvag, the northernmost village in the world. We are currently at over 70 degrees latitude! It amazes my naive self to realize just how many people live above the arctic circle. Tromso is a major city. There are hamlets along our route as well. It seems at the end of every fjord is a hamlet. There is no dark this time of year. I think I read sunset is almost midnight today and sunrise is one am. In between is holy light, a rarified glow. Pink on the horizon. Never leaves. Remarkable. This is a very special trip. If I can figure out how to thumbnail one of my large file photos to this site I’ll post a few.

Okay, I’m going to try and post Norway.

The first photo is from trollfjord where we had white nights. I stood on a trash can off the front of the ship to get it. The second pic shows the Journey way below from way above Gerainger.

F4D3E03D-B3D9-4ED3-A954-C69B49750E87.jpeg.3e4d16cdd7aa013bd002cc6118374db1.jpeg

C4A162FC-8615-4C67-9BF1-C3FF37230567.jpeg.d917830c5401d9c071f019af94c6e2b6.jpeg

EFCAAD27-EEA5-4777-B73D-E7CA77B5009E.jpeg.1b9e000461ddf4efef0de2e63990efbe.jpeg

Okay, I’m going to try and post Norway.

The first photo is from trollfjord where we had white nights. I stood on a trash can off the front of the ship to get it. The second pic shows the Journey way below from way above Gerainger.

Nice pics, you have much better weather than when we were there in June 2017.