Adventure of the Seas Proposal

Hi All,

I'm thinking about proposing to my gf on our upcoming sailing (July 2019) on Adventure of the Seas. im thinking about the perfect and cute place to propose, I'm currently thinking about under the "Royal Promenade" arch at the end of the Royal Promenade. I'd work to plan professional photos in that spot as well. Any place you may recommend better?

Too many people there for me. I'd prefer the helicopter pad.

Agreed. Doing it on the promenade would be kind of like doing it on a street corner. And it's indoors with no views of the sea. You will after all be on a cruise:p

Agreed. Doing it on the promenade would be kind of like doing it on a street corner. And it's indoors with no views of the sea. You will after all be on a cruise:p

Plus, right when the proposal was being made, there would be some Bingo, Park West, etc. announcement.

Just a note that at night, the heli pad is completely pitch dark. I mean, scary dark. If you have a ring, she won't see it and trust us gals, that's important, second of course to saying yes to the man of our dreams. ;):)

- You could propose on Formal Night when you are already dressed up; tell the photographer who is set up at his/her station of your plans and s/he will capture it for you - then you only pay for the photos you like. Very public, though.

Anyway, there are many threads about proposals and members have contributed their thoughts and ideas. You can easily find them by typing proposal into the Search bar above.