Balcony vs mini suite on bliss

soaddictive

I have currently booked a mid ship balcony on the bliss. We might have a 3rd person in the cabin (adult) and I was looking at the mini suite as an option. The price difference is around $250 more but the difference in size is only about 25sqft.

Anyone here think the mini suite will make that much of a difference? Anyone been on the bliss that can offer more context? The Haven is quite a bit more so not really in the budget.

I have currently booked a mid ship balcony on the bliss. We might have a 3rd person in the cabin (adult) and I was looking at the mini suite as an option. The price difference is around $250 more but the difference in size is only about 25sqft.

Anyone here think the mini suite will make that much of a difference? Anyone been on the bliss that can offer more context? The Haven is quite a bit more so not really in the budget.

Not sure if it's the same, but on my Gem cruise we had a mid-ship balcony with 3 adults(mom, sister, and I). I was on the sofa bed. The room was very small and in oder to get on my bed, I had to either climb over them, or climb from the foot of the bed. Needless to say, I am going on the Escape (first time on a mega ship) and DH and I got a mini suite. We have a connecting room with my DD, her hubby, and my two grandchildren (14 months, 3 Y/O). We did the mini, in case the 3 y/o wants to stay with us. For the small amount more, it might be worth it. I go in January, so I will report back :)

Not sure if it's the same, but on my Gem cruise we had a mid-ship balcony with 3 adults(mom, sister, and I). I was on the sofa bed. The room was very small and in oder to get on my bed, I had to either climb over them, or climb from the foot of the bed. Needless to say, I am going on the Escape (first time on a mega ship) and DH and I got a mini suite. We have a connecting room with my DD, her hubby, and my two grandchildren (14 months, 3 Y/O). We did the mini, in case the 3 y/o wants to stay with us. For the small amount more, it might be worth it. I go in January, so I will report back :)

I believe minisuites on the Gem are bigger than balconies, but not on the bigger ships, just a bigger bathroom, which may or may not have a bathroom. There is also no curtain.

The only difference is a bigger bathroom. I don't think it's going to help much with the third person.

We had three adults in a balcony on the Bliss. It's very do-able.

I have currently booked a mid ship balcony on the bliss. We might have a 3rd person in the cabin (adult) and I was looking at the mini suite as an option. The price difference is around $250 more but the difference in size is only about 25sqft. Anyone here think the mini suite will make that much of a difference? Anyone been on the bliss that can offer more context? The Haven is quite a bit more so not really in the budget.

The room size of a balcony and minisuite is almost identical. There will be no perceivable difference in the room. The difference in sq footage is in the bathroom. You get a double sink (which only one person can get behind) and a larger shower. We always book a mini for the larger shower.

The room size of a balcony and minisuite is almost identical. There will be no perceivable difference in the room. The difference in sq footage is in the bathroom. You get a double sink (which only one person can get behind) and a larger shower. We always book a mini for the larger shower.

Hmm thanks... I am hoping the Haven price drops a bit or I get an upgrade opportunity! Either way, I doubt I will spend that much time in my cabin and being the only female- I can probably manipulate alone time!