Can't find all my booking info on HAL site

wales4ever

First of all, I know that I won't find mention of our explore4 package on my booking page.

But I am sure I could find table size and bed arrangement, etc on there before?

I don't think I've ever seen that on the HAL site.

It would be on your confirmation that you would have received by email from your TA, PCC or HAL to the best of my knowledge.

HAL never goes into that detail on their website or cruise-docs. The best you can get is your dining preference of early or late fixed or anytime. Bed configuration has never been listed. That should be handled by the Ship's Coordinator, either directly by you, or your PCC or TA.

Our cruise docs, from HAL via our TA, lists the bed configuration. I never looked before, but it's there. Along with dining info and our promos and OBC. The CCL shareholder OBC isn't there yet, but that's probably timing.

We have found that the Room Stewards don't seem to take much notice of the bed configuration on the booking. They seem to just make up the room as it was from the previous occupants. We usually just ask them to set it up for us, if it needs changing, when they introduce themselves to us on the first day. We also ask to have the fridge emptied at the same time. When we come back from dinner it has always been done.

I get very frustrated with HAL’s website. I can never find what I’m looking for and it keeps making me re-enter the booking number over and over. Princess’s site is much more user friendly. I’m not sure HAL really thinks passengers know how to use the internet. [emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Forums