Health Questionnaire

swodog94

The last few times we cruised (Carnival Pride out of Baltimore), part of the cruise documents that printed out were health questionnaire's. This time, they're not included. Are these no longer required for check in? Or do they ask you the questions at the counter? We're sailing on Victory out of Miami on Monday 06 Aug 18.

This has come up a few times in recent months and it seems like it may be port dependent - some report that the forms are collected, others not. On our last cruise from Port Everglades, we had the forms printed, signed and ready to turn in but no one asked for them. If the form is not part of your cruise documents and the port agents do want to collect them, they should have them available for you to fill out.

This has come up a few times in recent months and it seems like it may be port dependent - some report that the forms are collected, others not. On our last cruise from Port Everglades, we had the forms printed, signed and ready to turn in but no one asked for them. If the form is not part of your cruise documents and the port agents do want to collect them, they should have them available for you to fill out.

Copy. Thanks for the prompt answer.

7/29/18 Cruise Radio posted a article that indicates the health questionnaire is no longer required for Carnival's check in process. It states passengers will be asked to self-report any illnesses without answering health questionnaire.

I'm glad I saw this post because I was just printing out our cruise documents and noticed there's NO health questionnaire and was wondering if something was wrong with my "check in" forms and/or process. We definitely filled them out last year in Galveston, but I guess that's changed. Oh well, one less form to keep up with, LOL.

7/29/18 Cruise Radio posted a article that indicates the health questionnaire is no longer required for Carnival's check in process. It states passengers will be asked to self-report any illnesses without answering health questionnaire.

Roger that. Thanks!

I always wondered how truthful the people were that were filling them out anyway. I'm sure there were several people that said they were fine when they had a cold or were coming down with something.

I'm not going to lie... once we had a cruise booked and I had some form of a virus. No way was I going to tell them that! Instead I stayed in my room and skipped dinner the first two nights. My husband would bring me back a plate.