Deck 16 Meraviglia Noisy?

skt4cruise

We cruise next week in YC, deck 16 and worried it will be noisy since it appears to be close to kids area, true?

I have nothing against children just really need the rest. I hope to be able to enjoy watching all on the water slides, is that possible from 16? It appears you can see them. Thanks.

The kid area are nowhere near the YC. The YC area is at the top front of the ship.. The most quiet place on the ship. The kid area are mid ship. The aqua kid play ground with slides etc are at the back.

I had an inner cabin at deck 15 in the YC and there was no noise at all except for the air-conditioning. Deck 16 is the YC lounge. Maybe you will hear some live music in the evening.

The kid area are nowhere near the YC. The YC area is at the top front of the ship.. The most quiet place on the ship. The kid area are mid ship. The aqua kid play ground with slides etc are at the back.

I had an inner cabin at deck 15 in the YC and there was no noise at all except for the air-conditioning. Deck 16 is the YC lounge. Maybe you will hear some live music in the evening.

Oh then that will be very nice. Yes, we are 2 doors from the lounge. Thank you!:)

• 2 weeks later...

We have been multiple times on the Meraviglia and Seaside (similar layout). YC is very quiet. Avoid a room with a pass-through door (if you can - we had to take it as nothing else was available). 16th is great - close to the Lounge, close to the pool. Very well connected!