Divina December 2019

researchfreak90

Anybody know what Divina deployment is or what is going on with her at this time. Until recently she had sailings available in dec 2019 but now they do not have any real pricing and the site errors out when you try to pull up the itinerary. This has been going on for over a week. We are trying to compare a Meraviglia and Divina cruise for Xmas 2019 but keep running into issues like this with msc site

Anybody know what Divina deployment is or what is going on with her at this time. Until recently she had sailings available in dec 2019 but now they do not have any real pricing and the site errors out when you try to pull up the itinerary. This has been going on for over a week. We are trying to compare a Meraviglia and Divina cruise for Xmas 2019 but keep running into issues like this with msc site

I've cruised MSC several times, and their website is horrendous. The Meraviglia is the newer vessel, and although I loved Divina every time I sailed aboard her, I'd recommend going with the Meraviglia simply because she's newer. Either way, I highly recommend the Yacht Club. MSC has the most affordable luxury cruise experience in the business and the extra price you'll pay for Yacht Club, more than makes up for it in the amenities included in the YC package.