S2 2155 Equinox?

39august

There is conflicting information on the "sticky" One person says the balcony is larger than usual for S2's Two say it is normal size for S2. Can anyone comment on the balcony size, please?

I heard that also. Try to do a search and look for pictures of the aft of the ship and try to compare it with 2153.

I have been in 2155 on Silhouette-same location as on Equinox. If the balcony is bigger than your average S2 balcony, it isn’t significant. I certainly didn’t feel that it was larger.

I have this cabin in Nov first time in the aft on a S class ship how was the noise from above?

Pam

I am currently in 2153, from what i can tell, it doesnt appear to be any larger than ours. As for the noise, It’s 9:30 am and I am hearing some chairs being moved above, I wouldn’t consider it noisy and it didnt prevent me from sleeping in! :)

We were in 2155 for the July 14th cruise. It has a standard 3-panel S2 balcony. The balcony is fully covered by the overhang from the oceanview outdoor seating above. You'll hear chairs scraping in the morning. It didn't bother us but it might for a light sleeper.

P1000159-XL.jpg

I've posted a review here: A Suite Review w/Photos - Celebrity Equinox - Western Caribbean 7/14-21/18

Edited by pnsnkr
link to review

I have this cabin in Nov first time in the aft on a S class ship how was the noise from above?

Pam

I tend to agree with the previous comments about noise not being too bad. You are under the Oceanview so there is some chair movement and an occasional cart. I am a reasonably good sleeper and was not bothered by it at all. If you are on your balcony, you may hear some background conversation from the Suset Bar. Again, not an issue for me. I never heard anything late at night, on the balcony, except the sound of the ship’s wake. Very peaceful.

What is very nice is being at the end of the hall. You have almost no one walking by your cabin making noise.

Which Nov. cruise are you on? I’m on the 9 night one which sails on Nov. 30.

I tend to agree with the previous comments about noise not being too bad. You are under the Oceanview so there is some chair movement and an occasional cart. I am a reasonably good sleeper and was not bothered by it at all. If you are on your balcony, you may hear some background conversation from the Suset Bar. Again, not an issue for me. I never heard anything late at night, on the balcony, except the sound of the ship’s wake. Very peaceful.

What is very nice is being at the end of the hall. You have almost no one walking by your cabin making noise.

Which Nov. cruise are you on? I’m on the 9 night one which sails on Nov. 30.

I will be getting off as you are getting on. Will you be in this cabin again?