Summit Dailies July 22, 2018 to July 28, 2018 - NJ to Bayonne

PiratessLooksAt40

As will we!

Thanks for posting these. How were the shows? Any don't miss? Any don't waste your time?

We didn't go to any of the shows. We sailed with our kids and they wanted to go to the fun factory or stay at the pool after dinner. We did the Family Silent Disco and that was super fun. I bet the adult-only one was super fun to watch ;););).

Missing 2 pages in each, suppose each Celebrity Today is 4 pages I only see 2

I did not scan the 2 pages with the descriptions of some activities and island information. I had people ask for the list of activities and venue hours, so that’s what I scanned and posted.

You are rude and obnoxious as I didn’t have to spend my time to post a damn thing.

Peace.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

How late were the pools open to? I know they are less crowded during the day. My daughter is 12yo and hope she likes the teen club and meet a couple of friends

The pool times varied. They are in one of the files with all the venue opening times. We were surprised to see the pool closed at 7pm on Friday. We had been looking forward to a hot tub soak after an early dinner.

The pools were pretty busy on sea days starting around 11am until 3pm. We got there very early as both our 9 year old and I are early risers. Chair hogs were abundant but stuff was quickly removed if passengers asked crew to address.

I did not scan the 2 pages with the descriptions of some activities and island information. I had people ask for the list of activities and venue hours, so that’s what I scanned and posted.

You are rude and obnoxious as I didn’t have to spend my time to post a damn thing.

Peace.

You asked people to let you know if your upload worked. Gerelmx kindly let you know two of four pages were missing. How was he supposed to know which pages you’d intended to upload? I don’t see why you called him rude and obnoxious.

You asked people to let you know if your upload worked. Gerelmx kindly let you know two of four pages were missing. How was he supposed to know which pages you’d intended to upload? I don’t see why you called him rude and obnoxious.

The “supposed to be 4 pages not only 2” infuriates me. That was rude.

Thank you! We will be sailing 8/12 on the Summit!

One question - was it chilly in the restaurants or bars? We are traveling with 2 other couples and on other ships one or more of the women were cold and wished they had a light sweater.

Thank you! We will be sailing 8/12 on the Summit!

One question - was it chilly in the restaurants or bars? We are traveling with 2 other couples and on other ships one or more of the women were cold and wished they had a light sweater.

It can never hurt to pack a light sweater or pashmina. There wasn’t much on board like that to purchase. I was cold the first night without one. If you plan to spend time in the outdoor spaces (ex roof top movies) I would definitely bring something. It’s very windy up there when the ship is under way.

Enjoy your trip!!

Why the Summit takes 2 days of sailing from Cape Liberty to King's Wharf and the return only takes 1 day?

105b6d78630c7ccf747bcd681c99345d.jpg

It is most likely to have some leisure time before we arrive, as I would think that 2 1/2 days in Bermuda via ship would be enough.

When there are emergencies en route, the ship is known to have been there much quicker...

bon voyage