How to get good deals for LUXURY hotels in Santiago & Buenos Aries

tak2

I've read about positive remarks on Ritz Carlton in Santiago. Besides booking on their website, whereas can I find better rates? Any suggestions about top end hotels in Buenos Aries?

Thanks.

The rates in both Santiago and Buenos Aires are very good.

In Buenos Aires also check out the Four Seasons Hotel. We stayed there last February following our South America cruise and enjoyed that. Another one that looked wonderful is the Alvear Palace Hotel. We thought the rates in Buenos Aires were very reasonable.

Keith

Cintia at WowArgentina can get good rates at many of the hotels in BA. Select your hotels and then ask her what she can get them for.

She got us a rate at the Loisuites that was better than any internet rate I found. That said, I'm not recommending the hotel to you....I'm recommending Cinita. It was fine for a 3 star hotel, but definitely not a luxury property. (great location though).

Jane

A few weeks ago, we stayed at the Sheraton in Santiago and Buenos Aires, and you won't find nicer hotels anywhere; we were extremely pleased. We belong to Sheraton's "preferred guest" program, and were upgraded to the executive floor, high up with excellent views and delux rooms.

Regards,

captgeo

We stayed at the Hyatt Regency in Santiago and were extremely pleased with the room, services and restaurants. They had "high tea" in the afternoons and our room was spacious with a view of the Andes. We thought it was an excellent hotel. :)

Archived