Crown Princess Breakfast on Port Days

LM63

Hi all,

As I'm a gluten free girl (coeliac) & only eat in the dining rooms to be on the safe side,

I'm wondering if the dining rooms are open earlier on port days?

We have a few early excursions & I like to have a good breakfast to see me through the day just in case I

can't find anything substantial to eat in port, which has happened on occasion.

Cheers

LM

That's interesting sammybonny, seems to be different to what others have posted.

Maybe Princess has changed to just the one time no matter what day it is (except for disembarkation day).

Good to know you can have an early breakfast if you want to disembark early.

Cheers

LM

My two Alaska cruises were the same: MDR breakfast 7 AM to 9 AM every day whether at sea, early morning port arrival/glacier viewing, or afternoon port arrival. Disembark morning 6:30 to 8:30, very sparsely attended unlike my Caribbean cruises the last few years where on that final morning the doors had to be shut by 8:00 as the room was packed to the rafters.

Looks like I might need to change my answer. Over many cruises through the end of 2014 the MDR was open from 7:00-9:00 on port days and 7:30-9:30 on sea days. However, after checking our Patters, on our 2015 and 2016 cruises on the Pacific the MDR was open from 7:30-9:30 every day and last year on the Ruby the MDR was open from 7:00-9:00 every day. Our upcoming cruise on the Golden will have 9 port days and 18 sea days and it will be interesting to see what the MDR breakfast hours are.

Sent from my iPad using Forums