Dancing on Bliss

merle65

Right now, for Alaska, it is The Social. Set up like a lounge with a main room and dance floor and side rooms. See the dailies from Alaska to see what’s happening in The Social.

Note: the silent dance (everyone with headphones) sells out really quickly, so sign up as soon as you embark.

Right now, for Alaska, it is The Social. Set up like a lounge with a main room and dance floor and side rooms. See the dailies from Alaska to see what’s happening in The Social.

Note: the silent dance (everyone with headphones) sells out really quickly, so sign up as soon as you embark.

“Silent dance”. Please explain how that works?

“Silent dance”. Please explain how that works?
The music is played through headphones. Means you can dance to the tunes but the bar staff can hear your order!

It looks weird though if you're not listening. All these people making mad shapes in silence

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

The music is played through headphones. Means you can dance to the tunes but the bar staff can hear your order!

It looks weird though if you're not listening. All these people making mad shapes in silence

Sounds like a riot. Can you pre book this or unavailable until boarding? Thanks for the feedback too!

Sounds like a riot. Can you pre book this or unavailable until boarding? Thanks for the feedback too!
Unfortunately i don't know the answer to that. Only ever been to one on dry land