Solo trAll Inclusive package on Epic at Christmas!

HolsAddict

I'm booked on as a solo traveller and have a few questions! I booked directly with NCL and have an all inclusive package which includes the Ultimate Drinks Package and gratuities. I understand that at the restaurants not part of the package there is an additional supplement + taxes. Can anyone please let me know if my included gratuities package applies to these restaurants too or do I have to factor in the cost of this? Also, is there a hairdryer in the studio cabins?

The speciality restaurants charge a fee (either cover charge or a la carte) plus a 20% gratuity. That gratuity is completely separate from the included gratuities with all inclusive, so you need to pay it.

No tax is charged on these.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm booked on as a solo traveller and have a few questions! I booked directly with NCL and have an all inclusive package which includes the Ultimate Drinks Package and gratuities. I understand that at the restaurants not part of the package there is an additional supplement + taxes. Can anyone please let me know if my included gratuities package applies to these restaurants too or do I have to factor in the cost of this? Also, is there a hairdryer in the studio cabins?

No, Your gratuities package would not include covering the gratuities for the specialty dining. You have the choice of purchase of a specialty dining package or of paying al la cart and being responsible for your own tips. You need to decide which choice is best for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums