marlboro carton price

buzz2400

Lower per carton as you bundle more cartons in one purchase. I paid just over $100 last month for 3 cartons of light, long.

I haven't smoked in 15 years, so I haven't ever paid attention to cigarette prices since. It's crazy how much they've gone up. I think I used to pay around $20 per carton.

On that note, I don't mind the prices going up. We live on a tobacco farm. ;p

I haven't smoked in 15 years, so I haven't ever paid attention to cigarette prices since. It's crazy how much they've gone up. I think I used to pay around $20 per carton.On that note, I don't mind the prices going up. We live on a tobacco farm. ;p

I must be as old as dirt. At the PX at Naval Operations Base (NOB) Norfolk I paid $1.70 per carton for Marlboro Red in the box and there was no tax added to the price. That's $.17 per pack if anyone is breaking it down per pack. Even on the " outside " as off base is known the price was $.33 per pack. This was in 1974.

The last time I bought cartons of Marlboro on Carnival was in February 1991. This was aboard the Jubilee and the price then was $12.00 per carton when bundled as a two-carton deal. I suspect the tobacco used was not designed for the American market but I didn't find the cigarettes inferior but purists at the time did not agree with me.

Good luck to the OP as the Fun Shops do run specials when sales for a particular sailing have been especially slow.

I believe prices also vary by departure port.

Sent from my SM-J727P using Forums mobile app

Not really, but the on board price does depend on the ports of calls on the itinerary. Since the on board shops match prices on exact products, they do try to make a bit more profit when visiting islands with a higher price on tobacco products than others. The best prices we have seen is when an itinerary involves the USVI. The worst prices are when sailing to Bermuda or Canada.