John's Oceanview Bar - Cockburn Town

jerrib

Yes to both. Same beach as in town. At the northern end of town, just a little south of Pillory Beach. Not sure what shops you may be looking for but you'll probably find better shopping at the port. Check out the pictures on their website and also has a FB page where you can ask ?

https://johnsoceanviewgrandturk.wordpress.com/

Thanks for your response. I chose John's because they advertise "fresh conch salad made while you wait". We never pass up on the opportunity for conch salad when on the islands.

As far as shops in town, just wondering if there were a few cute little shops to wander. Though it would need to be close as walking too far for me would be a problem.

If you're only interested in grabbing a bite, the newly reopened SandBar in the middle of downtown might be your better choice. The two sisters who run this establishment are great, food is delicious and I can say my wife enjoyed her conch salad there.

They're associated with one of the guest houses across the street. I think they have a page on FB.

As for shopping this sight has some information and both a downloadable and interactive map.

https://www.visittci.com/grand-turk/cockburn-town