Linking rooms on RCCL

If you have all booked the same way (either direct with Royal or via the same travel agent), then you should be able to contact them and request the linking. They don't routinely notify other parties of linking. However, if the other party gets an invoice from Royal after the linking, the linked booking numbers will show up.

If you have booked differently, you will have to contact the other party's agent and convince them to do the linking without out asking permission from their client.

Recently I linked my reservation with another couples reservation. I could request the link but they had to approve it. Same thing happened with my brothers reservation - I requested it and he had to approve it.. except it wasn’t him it was just me saying I was him lol.

I was given the opportunity to receive an updated invoice or not.

I just linked my friends cabin on my calendar. Just sign into your account, go to dining, pick your restaurant and time and it asks you if you want to link other parties. You will need their reservation number though. They will not know, only you will get the confirmation.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

I just linked my friends cabin on my calendar. Just sign into your account, go to dining, pick your restaurant and time and it asks you if you want to link other parties. You will need their reservation number though. They will not know, only you will get the confirmation.

I may be wrong, but I get the impression that the OP is looking to link reservations to sit at the same table in traditional dining.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

They'll see it if they check their calendar though.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Is that all "linking" a reservation does? Put you at the same table for dinner? Why was I thinking that the linked reservations would take on the C&A status of the cruiser that has the most points?

Linking reservations is not the same as linking C&A accounts.

Linking reservations is something you do to multiple reservations for one cruise. This has nothing to do with C&A perks.

Linking C&A accounts is a semi-permanent thing you do between "significant others" and between parents and children under 18.

Linking reservations is not the same as linking C&A accounts.

Linking reservations is something you do to multiple reservations for one cruise. This has nothing to do with C&A perks.

Linking C&A accounts is a semi-permanent thing you do between "significant others" and between parents and children under 18.

Thank you Bob!