Carnival Ecstasy (interior for 5 people, Funtimes and Circle C and Club O2 activities

lelder1

On October 25, 2018 at 11:09 PM, Karilc said:

MtnMommy23:  We are Pop Up campers too.  And have done 5 in a room.  It's easy, cozy and lots of fun!!!  Two adults, 3 teenagers.  You will not only 'survive' you'll have so many laughs - especially at night setting in.  Enjoy!

Yes we had a lot of laughs and still talking about the fun we had!

• Like 1

• Our best family cruise times were when we had all 5 of us in one cabin. Yes, it is tight, but soooo worth it!  Just the last 3 years did we put them in separate cabins, and I miss the togetherness.  Some ships don't have the 5 person accommodations.  But as my 3 daughters got older, it was just easier to put them separately.  When the oldest 2 were over 18 is when we started separate cabins.  Enjoy that together time!
  • Like 1

On 8/7/2018 at 2:59 PM, lelder1 said:

Hi all, thought you might like to see how we set up our interior cabin for 5 adult size people on our Carnival Ecstasy cruise last week. Here is a link to the 4 day Funtimes and the Circle C and Club O2 activities as well. We had a fantastic time! The entertainment was amazing (the production shows are not to be missed). Gary the CD was so funny and got the party going. He taught a Scottish Dance class that was so much fun. The food was excellent and so was the service. The live music was a big hit. If you are thinking about a cruise on the Ecstasy but worry because she is small and older, don't let that stop you. It was great!

https://photos.app.goo.gl/nTKcBxpjBx3Mg2vp7

840511190_CarnivalEcstasyInteriorSetupfor5people1.thumb.jpg.7f3718b0763223c738a1be1b39f11438.jpg

582392766_CarnivalEcstasyInteriorSetupfor5people2.thumb.jpg.8e3a6488ae014ee6e2f155c4993b87dc.jpg

2055322054_CarnivalEcstasyInteriorSetupfor5people3.thumb.jpg.134fcc902d7bf3a215548abb0d12ef11.jpg

Oh, my! I think I’d go a bit batty with that many people in a small cabin. I always book insides, but for just my hubby and me. 

• Like 1

I do love showering in the spa, and that's what I did when I cruised with my mom and 3 of her friends a few years ago, BUT, I draw the line at not stinking up the bathroom.  I have a phobia of pooing in public places, so the only safe place for me is in my home or in my room where I feel totally safe. 

I just bring some febreeze and everyone is happy.   I pay for the room, I will stink it up if I need to :classic_blink:

• Haha 1

• 2 months later...

I know I'm bumping old but thank you so much! I am in a serious stress mode about whether our (first ever, family) August cruise on the ecstasy will be wrecked due to 5 of us in an oceanview stateroom. It's funny that seeing your photos make me think it will be ok.

• 1 month later...
On 1/11/2019 at 11:54 AM, MandaR said:

I know I'm bumping old but thank you so much! I am in a serious stress mode about whether our (first ever, family) August cruise on the ecstasy will be wrecked due to 5 of us in an oceanview stateroom. It's funny that seeing your photos make me think it will be ok.

You won't have any issues - just keep it organized and things put away and you won't have any problems at all.