NCL Bliss vs RCCL Oasis class with an infant

ETaylor1015

Which cruise do you pick when traveling with a 18 month old  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which cruise do you pick when traveling with a 18 month old

• Royal Carribean Oasis Class (carribean Cruise )
    • Norwegian Bliss ( carribean cruise )

Hi,

I have always been loyal to royal Caribbean and love the oasis class ships. My travel agent is trying to talk me into Norwegian Bliss as she seems to love Norwegian. Anyone that has done both, can you please share the pros and cons? What is best for a 18 month old , and is the infant care comparable on both ships?

Would you add a third poll option: non-cruise vacation. Much as I love to cruise, good chance I’d favor other options for the first three years. Opinions will vary, but that’s the point of the poll!

Actually I think the point of the poll is that the OP is going to choose between those two options and wants feedback on them only.

Would you add a third poll option: non-cruise vacation. Much as I love to cruise, good chance I’d favor other options for the first three years. Opinions will vary, but that’s the point of the poll!

Good idea! I would if I knew how to edit it! What other types of vacations do you recommend?

Good idea! I would if I knew how to edit it! What other types of vacations do you recommend?

Well, maybe a beach house/condo(s) with extended family. Or if beach isn’t your thing, then mountains or city whatever. Not right for every family, but perfect for some. Way roomier than a cruise ship cabin. Grandparents can have priceless hours with the little one while parents can have alone time or family time, as active or restful as they might need. Of course, the doting grandparent bias is easily detectable in this suggestion.

Well, maybe a beach house/condo(s) with extended family. Or if beach isn’t your thing, then mountains or city whatever. Not right for every family, but perfect for some. Way roomier than a cruise ship cabin. Grandparents can have priceless hours with the little one while parents can have alone time or family time, as active or restful as they might need. Of course, the doting grandparent bias is easily detectable in this suggestion.

We are taking our (yet to be born) granddaughter & her parents on the Bliss in April, lucky enough to snag the DOS with 3 & 4th passenger free, much bigger than the average hotel room :)

Im not sure the bliss offers drop off nursery like the ncl escape. You should contact ncl directly or hopefully someone whose sailed can respond.

There’s nothing on the ncl website besides parent and me classes and this site seemed to indicate only parent and me sessions.

https://www.packthepjs.com/norwegian-bliss-guppies-nursery/