Coffee maker on Bliss

captket

We will be sailing on the Bliss next week and noted that the coffee maker is a type that uses pods. Does this mean it will take Keurig pods? There are a number of types of pods out there so want to be sure. I drink tea so I would like to bring my own pods.

thanks

Thanks! That will save me bringing useless pods.

Yes. That is correct. Your room steward will replenish your coffee pods daily. You can ask your room steward for extra pods and supplies if want to make a lot of coffee, or just step out and get a cup from the buffet.

Thank you!! I hope that includes tea!

Yes. That is correct. Your room steward will replenish your coffee pods daily. You can ask your room steward for extra pods and supplies if want to make a lot of coffee, or just step out and get a cup from the buffet.

We are not coffee drinkers and it looks like the coffee maker and accessories take up most of the desk space. I know you can request the mini fridge be emptied so you can use it for left overs, or whatever. Can you also ask for the coffee stuff to be removed by the cabin steward?

Elaine...balcony cabin...9-8-18 Bliss to Alaska

We are not coffee drinkers and it looks like the coffee maker and accessories take up most of the desk space. I know you can request the mini fridge be emptied so you can use it for left overs, or whatever. Can you also ask for the coffee stuff to be removed by the cabin steward?

Elaine...balcony cabin...9-8-18 Bliss to Alaska

Just stick it in the ottoman it really dosen't take up much space.