Uber

pateng

I have never used Uber but would like to use for an upcoming trip from FLL to Southbeach prior to cruise. Will an Uber x fit 3 passengers and 3 suitcases or do I need an XL?

We haven't used Uber either, but we do take a taxi. It isn't like NY. We were in NY on our last cruise and told that taxi's run high because of traffic... there is a taxi calculator for fort Lauderdale you can check how much.

We haven't used Uber either, but we do take a taxi. It isn't like NY. We were in NY on our last cruise and told that taxi's run high because of traffic... there is a taxi calculator for fort Lauderdale you can check how much.

Uber is usually a third to half the cost of a taxi, much cleaner, nicer, etc. If you use Uber, you'll never step foot in another taxi I guarantee it.

Anyone with experience with UberXL in Ft. Lauderdale ? We’ve had great luck with the standard Uber, but this time will be traveling with another couple and probably four or so suitcases so I feel like we’ll need the XL. Just wondered if the availability is good or more likely to have to wait longer?

Anyone with experience with UberXL in Ft. Lauderdale ? We’ve had great luck with the standard Uber, but this time will be traveling with another couple and probably four or so suitcases so I feel like we’ll need the XL. Just wondered if the availability is good or more likely to have to wait longer?

UberXL is just as easy to get as UberX, you'll be fine. :)

Has anyone used uberxl to transport a mobility scooter, 3 adults with 4 bags,and a couple of backpacks? It seems that uberwav is not available in the FLL/Miami area

We have not, but wondering the same thing for our upcoming cruise in Oct, as we go from FLL to POM and would like to try a UberXl for the first time. We have never done a taxi or uber before as we are from very small town and usually drive to port.

When do you 'send' for your ride? after bag collection? - Miami port - in the rush of the am, how long does it take? - Is there a special location where they are allowed to pick up? thanks - my first too....