Need advice about Escape spa mini-suite

barb65

We are considering booking a spa mini-suite on the Escape (deck 15) for our next cruise. Need some advice/recommendations what would be a good cabin to book or avoid. Thanks in advance for all your replies.

Hi Barb....back on the Escape, eh. As part of our Cabin Crawl we visited a Spa Mini Suite on Deck 15.....very nice, but I did notice that I could feel the ship rocking a bit more....could be just me.

Hi Beer Belly ...Thanks for the tip. Yep, daughter and I are doing the May 26 sailing to Bermuda next year. We loved it so much in June that we thought we'd try it again only this time I'll be better prepared for my motion sickness. Again, so sorry I missed the Meet and Greet in June. I see you're also hooked and doing the June 2 sailing next year. You and Boss Lady enjoy!

We are considering booking a spa mini-suite on the Escape (deck 15) for our next cruise. Need some advice/recommendations what would be a good cabin to book or avoid. Thanks in advance for all your replies.

We book the cabin closer to the stairwell.