Norway Fjords Cruise / London Photo Review

FishinChris

Thanks for that great review and your amazing pictures. I loved the waterfalls as they are a favourite of mine. Your sunset pictures were so beautiful. I hope your wife's knee is better. Nothing is worse than being on vacation and not being able to enjoy the sites. Looking forward to you pictures of Mexico. Thanks again!

questions for those who have been on this cruise. What would be the best time of year to take this cruise; like good weather and not a lot of rain. Thanks. Looks like the OP had great weather for his cruise

Amazing photos! I’m so envious! I had to look at every picture and thoroughly enjoyed it! Thanks for letting us travel through your pictures. Hope your wife has recovered. Where is your next cruise?

Thanks everyone for the kind comments, I'm glad everyone enjoyed my photos. Our next cruise is to Mexico in December on the Grand.

• 4 weeks later...

What stunning photographs! Thank you.

Hope you have a wonderful time in Scotland and the weather is, well what can I say at least not raining all the time. I am Scottish and Skye is one of my favourite islands. Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...