Nellie Beach w/ waterfront cabana...?

We are setting sail in the morning and have a cabana reserved for our day in Labadee. Do we need to bring ship towels? Or will they be provided by the cabana attendant? I've heard various reports and was wondering what your recent experience may have been?

Thanks!

Annette~

• 2 weeks later...

As a follow up... There WERE towels when we arrived and more almost instantly when we requested them!

The cabana we were assigned was the first one you see on the beach. I was immediately disappointed at the view... looking at all the people on the beach just wasn't what I had hoped for. Fortunately, Not everyone who had reserved cabanas had arrived yet, and I was able to change to the 3rd cabana from the beach and it was PERFECT!!! WE had a lovely day, the weather was perfect, the water was perfect, the snorkeling was perfect... I'd do it again in a heartbeat!

Annette~

As a follow up... There WERE towels when we arrived and more almost instantly when we requested them!

The cabana we were assigned was the first one you see on the beach. I was immediately disappointed at the view... looking at all the people on the beach just wasn't what I had hoped for. Fortunately, Not everyone who had reserved cabanas had arrived yet, and I was able to change to the 3rd cabana from the beach and it was PERFECT!!! WE had a lovely day, the weather was perfect, the water was perfect, the snorkeling was perfect... I'd do it again in a heartbeat!

Annette~

Were you on Nellie beach? Did you just ask the attendant if you could switch? How early did you arrive at the cabanas? Was the service ok? How close is #3 to the water ? I have a cabana reserved on Nellie beach and was concerned about how far back from the water the cabanas are. I wanted a bungalow on Columbus but they were all sold out. :rolleyes:

Were you on Nellie beach? Did you just ask the attendant if you could switch? How early did you arrive at the cabanas? Was the service ok? How close is #3 to the water ? I have a cabana reserved on Nellie beach and was concerned about how far back from the water the cabanas are. I wanted a bungalow on Columbus but they were all sold out. :rolleyes:
So, we were in a cabana over the water. #1 was pretty much sea level... No real "steps" #2 had a private ladder into the water... #3 & #4 shared a ladder.

We didn't get there as soon a we docked, more like around 10:30 ish?

When you get to nellies, there is a kiosk like umbrella area set up to greet the cabana people when you get there. They check your name off the "list", and walk you too your cabana.

Once we got there and our attendant left the cabana, I just walked back to the kiosk and requested the change. Because not endings had checked in, I guess, I didn't have any problems with the request!3ba4b6b11a38ac89ccafc30234ca4778.jpg16805ffdb7782e03db19732232dd5953.jpg9d8086febc85ac5797a20e800a842db9.jpg

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk