Vegan on Solstice ... new! Oceanview Cafe

cruisestitch

This summarizes the entire thread. I'm truly sorry for anyone who has an allergy to some kind of animal product, but the Celebrity staff is more than happy to accommodate your needs. However these people are in the minority and there are several on this thread that are looking at this through their needs. If Celebrity wants to add selections, the vast majority of passengers would rather have Celebrity add animal based selections.

With all due respect, I disagree... and so have many others on this thread.

Your comments across this board would have us all believe that only the interests of meat eaters, being in the majority, matter more than the minority vegetarian and vegan consumers. Not only is that unfair, but your viewpoint is selfish.

I am fortunate to not have any food allergies or need for other dietary restrictions. With that said, I am open to trying many different cuisines, and have eaten my share of vegetarian and vegan food over the years. I often prefer it to meat dishes and it can be healthy. I am happy to have more choices going forward if this change is to stay.

Take my share of hamburgers and hotdogs at the Mast Grill and I will eat at the Vegan Station. ;)

Happy cruising.