Double ? What time to see show with Traditional dining and who sets schedules?

I’ve been reading a lot of the recent reviews for Grandeur-we leave next week. Some of the complaints are around the schedules of the shows and activities.

First question we have late traditional seating-8:00. Apparently most of the shows are either at 7:15 or 9:15. That was the complaint they would miss either the end of the show or the beginning. Traditionally if you have late seating, shouldn’t we try and see the 1st show?

Also apparently the big fun activities-Love and Marriage and some of the other ‘fun stuff’ was set during port days while docked? Why would they do that and is that the cruise director decision or activities director? I haven’t heard anything good about the CD-Bob?!

First question we have late traditional seating-8:00. Apparently most of the shows are either at 7:15 or 9:15. That was the complaint they would miss either the end of the show or the beginning. Traditionally if you have late seating, shouldn’t we try and see the 1st show?

/quote]

Yes, that first show is intended for the late seating. It will be done in time to make your 8:00 seating. If you are Diamond or higher, there is usually time to use one of your free drinks to take to dinner too.

I’ve been reading a lot of the recent reviews for Grandeur-we leave next week. Some of the complaints are around the schedules of the shows and activities.

Also apparently the big fun activities-Love and Marriage and some of the other ‘fun stuff’ was set during port days while docked? Why would they do that and is that the cruise director decision or activities director? I haven’t heard anything good about the CD-Bob?!

I have no recollection of shows taking place during port times.

I also had no problem making it to the show.

Late seating, early show. Early seating, late show.

Or MTD and pick how you feel each night.

If you are cruising Grandeur next week, if the sailing on the 16th, did you sign up for the Meet and Mingle?

Also a casual meeting at the pool bar at 4PM on sail away.

Late seating, early show. Early seating, late show.

Or MTD and pick how you feel each night.

If you are cruising Grandeur next week, if the sailing on the 16th, did you sign up for the Meet and Mingle?

Also a casual meeting at the pool bar at 4PM on sail away.

Yes all signed up!