Question of dailies

Giantfan13

We are doing our first European MSC cruise. We have done the Divina several years back out of Miami, but we are now doing the Sinfonia out of Barcelona. I had previously asked some questions and got some great info.

another question, are the dailies that they give out each day, in English? Do they try to get only English speaking cruisers, the dailies, in that language?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers

Len

We are doing our first European MSC cruise. We have done the Divina several years back out of Miami, but we are now doing the Sinfonia out of Barcelona. I had previously asked some questions and got some great info.

another question, are the dailies that they give out each day, in English? Do they try to get only English speaking cruisers, the dailies, in that language?

Thanks for your help.

Cheers

Len

I have seen many recent posts and reviews and the dailies are published in several languages including English. MSC provide the daily in the language you advise on your web checkin is your main language. In Europe the passengers speak one of about 5 or 6 main languages:

French, Italian, English, German, Spanish and Portuguese

Sent from my SM-A320Y using Tapatalk

Thanks for your help.

Cheers

Len

They have them in different languages.