Advance Contact Concierge?

roger001

Ok. Thought I'd give this a try. We need the loungers removed from our SF balcony on the upcoming Dawn cruise and replaced with chairs. Normally, I just ask the room steward to do it after we board. However, they are usually really busy during that first few hours. Thought "why not". We never use the concierge for much of anything. So, for a change, how do I contact him/her pre cruise and make the request. Would be easier for the steward to do it while the ship is without guests. Not a biggie. But thought I'd just give it a try.

I would suggest that when you get the letter from the concierge desk (about 50 days before) asking for your preferences for pillows, towels, etc., you include that as one of your needs. It should get communicated to the ship with your other requests and they will at least have it before you board. They may not get to it that day, depending on how busy the steward is cleaning the cabins, but at least your request will be known to the concierge.

So far so good. The Concierge desk gets an A+. I sent the balcony chair request. Got a quick answer back that it would be sent to the ship for me. I then decided to try one more thing. I requested that two speciality restaurant reservations I had already made on line be cancelled and another be substituted for one of them. Got a quick answer back, all done, new reservations.pdf was attached showing it all confirmed.