Deluxe Beverage Package

If I have the Deluxe Beverage Package when I sail on Harmony of the Seas, can I go to any bar on the ship including specialty restaurants without being charged for a drink ?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

If I have the Deluxe Beverage Package when I sail on Harmony of the Seas, can I go to any bar on the ship including specialty restaurants without being charged for a drink ?

Yes, as long as the drink falls within the value limit of the package.

Has anyone had any success at convincing a RCI rep to sell one person a deluxe drink package without selling the second person one. My wife drinks absolutely NO alcohol under any circumstances but I would like to order the package. I would be willing to the Refreshment package for her if that would suffice. I'm on hold with RCI waiting for a rep right now! Any negotiating help would be appreciated :)

Has anyone had any success at convincing a RCI rep to sell one person a deluxe drink package without selling the second person one. My wife drinks absolutely NO alcohol under any circumstances but I would like to order the package. I would be willing to the Refreshment package for her if that would suffice. I'm on hold with RCI waiting for a rep right now! Any negotiating help would be appreciated :)

Yes, on the phone they will permit the second passenger to buy the Refreshment Package.

They have been letting the second person get the Refreshment package if he order is called in.