Pre paid tip, on board credit, specialty dinning,and drinking package

esper10

I called princess today to book a cruise. The vacation planner made a mistake with the date that I wanted and told me that the cruise included the pre paid tip, OBC,drinking package and specialty dinning of course the cruise I wanted didn’t have ALL OF THIS. Now I’m checking for the kind of deals and can’t find it. Any of aware of this kind of deal if yes when and were?

I called princess today to book a cruise. The vacation planner made a mistake with the date that I wanted and told me that the cruise included the pre paid tip, OBC,drinking package and specialty dinning of course the cruise I wanted didn’t have ALL OF THIS. Now I’m checking for the kind of deals and can’t find it. Any of aware of this kind of deal if yes when and were?

We got all of these benefits through a TA for our Sept 2019 Alaskan cruise, just before princess offered the PBP. Can't remember when we booked exactly, but it was during a 3 day sale through the TA.

For us the deal was that if we stayed in a balcony or above, we received PBP for the first 2, soda and more for the next 2 and prepaid tips for the first 2 in the room. We booked a window suite for the 4 of us and received, not only the specialty dining the first night, but an additional specialty dining paid for by the TA, We also received our FCC onboard and the TA gave us an additional $100 (divided between the 4 of us).

We got in on the same deal for our upcoming cruise (5 weeks!), same type of room. Same benefits. Shorter cruise though. They are going to have to roll me off the ship with 2 specialty dining(s), 2 formal nights with club class!

We got all of these benefits through a TA for our Sept 2019 Alaskan cruise, just before princess offered the PBP. Can't remember when we booked exactly, but it was during a 3 day sale through the TA.

For us the deal was that if we stayed in a balcony or above, we received PBP for the first 2, soda and more for the next 2 and prepaid tips for the first 2 in the room. We booked a window suite for the 4 of us and received, not only the specialty dining the first night, but an additional specialty dining paid for by the TA, We also received our FCC onboard and the TA gave us an additional $100 (divided between the 4 of us).

We got in on the same deal for our upcoming cruise (5 weeks!), same type of room. Same benefits. Shorter cruise though. They are going to have to roll me off the ship with 2 specialty dining(s), 2 formal nights with club class!

Are you cruising to Alaska? As I was told by them. It is no were to be found on the web sight. I usually book directly with the cruise line. I’m starting to think may be I need to book with travel agent. I don’t know were to start to find a good agent

Thank you for the thread. But once again silly question how do I begin finding a travel agent ?

Attend the meet and greet on your cruise. Ask folks there for recommendations. It's not allowed to give recommendations or referrals here on CC.

Are you cruising to Alaska? As I was told by them. It is no were to be found on the web sight. I usually book directly with the cruise line. I’m starting to think may be I need to book with travel agent. I don’t know were to start to find a good agent

I went through a national TA think of "expediting" your search. I don't think we have PM's here.

My TA, though with this "expedited" agency is localish to me. She'll tell me several weeks in advance of when their special sale starts so I can begin planning.

Yes, we are going to Alaska in 2019, the one next month is a northern cruise from SFO, but doesn't go to Alaska. First time this itinerary has been offered and we got a heck of a price, plus all the TA added benefits. The cruise we are in Sept 2018 is sold out AND the price jumped to over double after the first month.